What physician do I need for sexual dysfunction?

Question by StrWtchr: What medical professional do I require for sexual dysfunction?
I have the two erectile dysfunction and also an lack of ability to orgasm at moments. What variety of medical professional can I see for to with any luck , get remedy for this problem? Many thanks in advance.

Greatest answer:

Response by Chris S

Insert your own reply in the remarks!